Hyundai Green Food fulfills social responsibility and love by CSR activities.
Children are responsible for our future as a member of our society and we expect better future with children’s happy and healthy growth. Under this faith, Hyundai Green Food considers child welfare as the most important part of corporate social responsibility. Hyundai Green Food possesses connections with the local welfare organizations and supports the living, education and health of the local family. The employees of Hyundai Green Food regularly participates in voluntary service and fulfill their spirits of helping
- A child head of household
- Single-parent family
- Poorly fed children
- Low-income Families with disabled children
- Samgyetang with love
- Hyundai Green Food Food Tour
Hyundai Green Food pursues balanced development for the whole society. There are still a lot of neighbors who do not enjoy the plentiful lives with isolated life patterns in our society. Hyundai Green Food is aware that there is no bona fide development unless there are isolated neighbors. This is why Hyundai Green Food is perusing the spirit of sharing
- Hyundai Green Food social responsibility
- Food bank
- ‘Food bank’ that contribute food materials to low-income families and organizations that need them
- Charity event
- Charity events on holidays and New year’s day
Protection of the environment
Nature is the origins of life and if it is destroyed, the civilization that is created by man cannot continue to exist. Hyundai Green Food has a sense of duty in resolving environmental problems and carries out diverse CSR activities as an eco-friendly company.
- Protection of wild animals
- Provide live fish to “Jae Dol e” in 2013 for adaptation course in the wild.
- Environment purification activities
- Executives and staff members participating is environmental clean-up day (Greenday)
- Saving Energy
- Energy saving campaigns in the office.
Social company support
We provide increased sales and educational support to social company that are struggling
with small amounts of scale, lack of competitiveness, and financial difficulties.
- Purchase of products made by disabled persons
- Free management consulting for
young people and disadvantaged jobs